We've officially launched our Anthem Worship collective, and we're looking for talented worship artists and worship bands to collaborate with! If you're make full-band worship (studio and/or live), worship pop, and worship acoustic (originals songs only), we'd love to consider a collab!
Why collaborate with Anthem Worship? Here's a few reasons.
1) Your release is marketed across the full TAC Playlist Network
2) In addition to Anthem Worship, your release will be collaborated and shared across Mass Anthem's full audience, which includes 250k+ monthly Spotify listeners and 21,000+ Spotify followers (growing at about 5-15 per day, majority US-based), 70,000+ FB followers, 10,000+ YT followers, and size-able audiences across other platforms such as Apple Music/Amazon Music/etc.
Bonus: Mass Anthem consistently lands music on the Spotify Editorial and Algorithmic playlists, including ones like Happy Hits, Wake Up Happy, Christian Dance Party, Hits UP, Love Coffee Love Jesus, Sunday Funday, Rejoice For Summer, Pop Right Now, New Music Friday Christian, etc., plus significant Radio, Daily Mix, Discovery, and Release Radar reach.
4) The Anthem Collective marketing team will run additional marketing campaigns to further push this song/project.
5) Basically, what we're saying is this is an incredible way to grow your ideal audience and artist reputation, without committing to some long-term deal with a record label.
Check out our previous collaboration RESULTS!
1) You (typically) must already have a demo/fully produced song in the works that you can send us for consideration/approval that you think is a great fit. You may also send us a song in its very early stages, and if we think it's got potential, our team of artists and writers will work with you to get it finished up and released.
2) Our team is only looking to collaborate with artists/bands who are serious and passionate about their music and careers, and not just looking for a one-and-done type release. Thus, we usually look to see that you're already a released artist with a decent platform built up that shows you're serious. (However, if you're a brand new, unreleased artist and the songs a bop and you've got some mad talent, definitely send that thing.)
You (the artist/band) are responsible for all expenses relating to: production (including all demos, mixing, and mastering), album cover art, and recording and producing necessary video content for the marketing stage. NOTE: TAC approval is required in every aspect of this collaboration, so the higher the quality up front, the less changes on the backend!)
Note: We require that the cover art be created through our in-house Graphic Design Team via the Anthem Agency. We may also recommend our go-to producers/mixing engineers/mastering engineers if needed, as well as videographers.
1) Send in your form below and the team will review your song, current releases, platforms, and brand as a whole.
2) If approved, you'll receive an email to schedule a zoom call to go over the fun details relating to contracts, release timeline, marketing strategies, and anything else relevant. If you are not approved, you will receive an email regarding the non-approval.
3) Once approved and in agreement, LET THE FUN BEGIN. 🎉
NOTE: We are only looking for the highest quality music in terms of lyrics, vocal performance, and production, so only submit for this if you truly believe in your project, because not every submission will be approved. We make this a paid, non-refundable $25 submission so that only the artists and bands who are truly serious and confident and committed submit.
If you aren't approved, it's not a 'no forever', it just means 'no' to this particular song or project. You are more than welcome to submit again with another song in the future!